Travis Scott Net Worth 2022: Age, Wife, Kids, Heights, Girlfriend, Dating, Facts and Bio-Wiki
What is the Travis Scott Net Worth 2022?
Who doesn’t know the name of American rapper Travis Scott? If you do not know who Travis Scott is, then let us bring you all the facts related to Travis and his life like Net Worth, Lifestyle, Real Estate, Wife, Kids, Quotes, and many more.
Travis Scott is a singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is one of the most expensive rappers in the world. Travis is the highest-paid rapper in the world. Travis Scott is known for his relationship with Kylie Jenner. In this article of My English Lobby, we will talk about Travis Scott’s Net Worth and all the facts related to him that you hardly know about.
Let’s Have a Look at the Wikis of Travis Scott
|Travis Scott’s Net Worth||Estimated Around $61 Million (Updated)|
|Travis Scott’s Monthly Income||(Under Review)|
|Real Name||Jacques Bermon Webster II|
|Nick Name||Travis Scott|
|Source of Wealth/Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, and Record Producer|
|Date of Birth/Place||April 30, 1992 (Houston, Texas, U.S.)|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Weight||68 Kilogram (149.9 lbs)
|Height||178 cm (5 Feet 11 Inches)|
|Travis Scott’s Wife/Partner||Kylie Jenner|
|Travis Scott Kids/Children||2 (Wolf Jacques Webster & Stormi Webster)
|Dating or Girlfriend||No|
|Travis Scott Hobbies||Playing Music & Travelling|
||La Flame & Cactus Jack|
Travis Scott is a famous songwriter and popular American rapper. Travis Scott’s net worth is around $60 million as of the latest update in 2022. According to recent reports, Travis Scott is one of the highest-paid American rappers. Travis Scott made headlines last year when his daughter, Stormi, was born to Kylie Jenner.
Travis Scott’s Introduction & Early Life
Jacques Berman Webster II, better known as ‘Travis Scott, is a famous American rapper and songwriter. His date of birth is 30th April 1992 (Houston, Texas). In his early days, Travis lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston. In those days South Park was a high-crime area. He lived with his grandmother until the age of about 6 years, but after that, he moved to Missouri City, Houston where he started living with his parents.
After attending private elementary school and middle school, Travis graduated from Elkins High School. After this, he enrolled at the University of Texas-San Antonio. But dropped out of college in his second year to pursue his music career. Continuing his music career, Travis released his first EP in 2008 in the musical duo “The Graduates” with longtime friend Christ Holloway. He then released another album named “The Classmates”, with his school friend (OG Chess).
Travis is deeply disappointed. as there was no progress in his musical career. Due to this, he moved to New York City, where he worked with ‘Mike Waxx’. After spending only 4 months in NYC, he moved to Los Angeles, where he struggled a lot. Even in an interview, he had said that in times of his struggle, he used to spend the night sleeping on a friend’s couch. Travis Scott has a net worth of around $61 million today.
Scott’s Music Career & Net Worth
Travis Scott had a very struggling music career. Travis’s parents kicked him out of the house and cut him off financially. But in Los Angeles, Travis pursued his music career with the help of a friend. While in Los Angeles, a TI representative contacted Travis and was invited to a meeting. During the meeting, T.I. Freestyled one of the productions of Webster’s Production “Animal”.
Owl Pharaoh and Days Before Rodeo (2012-2014)
The first full-length mixtape by Travis Scott (Webster) is Owl Pharaoh, which was to be released as a free download in 2012. Although there was some delay in this it was released successfully. On March 22, 2013, Travis Scott released a music video for the song “Quintana”, which was featured on Owl Pharaoh. This video features guest vocals by an American rapper. Its production is handled by Travis Scott himself with Mike Dean.
View this post on Instagram
In an interview with a British Disc Jockey (DJ) Semtex on 29 March 2013, Travis premiered a snippet of his single debut entitled “Upper Echelon”. Travis Scott states that ‘Owl Pharaoh’ is his official debut mixtape, which will be released on iTunes on May 21, 2013. On March 13, 2014, Travis Scott performed a new song with Big Sean called “1975”. But Travis later said through his Twitter account that it was not called “1975”. It would be included in his second mixtape called “Days Before Rodeo”. “Don’t Play” was officially added to digital distribution on ‘Days Before Rodeo’ on July 11, 2014.
Following the long-running success of ‘Days Before Rodeo’, Travis Scott announced a concert called ‘The Rodeo Tour’ where he would perform with rapper Young Thug and producer Metro Boomin. The tour first took place in Santa Ana, California on March 1, 2015, and ended in Portland, Oregon on April 1, 2015. The tour went through major cities such as Denver, Colorado, Houston, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan, New York City, Atlanta, Georgia, Philadelphia, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. The concert featured prominent guest appearances such as Kanye West, Chris Brown, Wale, and Birdman. Today the Net Worth of Travis Scott is around $61 Million.
Rodeo and Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (2015-2016)
Rodeo was released on 4 September 2015. It was released through Grand Hustle and Epic Records. The album was supported by two singles: “3500” and “Antidote”. Production on the album includes Mike Dean, Kanye West, WondaGurl, Suber, DJ Dahi, Metro Boomin, 1500 or Nothin’, Sonny Digital, Southside, Terrace Martin, Zaytoven, Pharrell Williams, and Scott. The album later reached number 16 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. It was the first album to reach number one on the Billboard Rap Albums chart.
On March 29, 300 Entertainment executive Lyor Cohen revealed that Scott and Young Thug were working on a solo album called “Classic”. On May 17, 2016, Scott himself revealed that his second album would be titled “Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight”. Not only this, but he also told the title of his third album which will be “Astroworld”. In September of the same year, Scott premiered the album in its third episode on .wav radio & released it on iTunes and Apple Music. The album quickly reached the top of the US Billboard 200 and became the number-one album. On 12 September of the same year, Universal Music Publishing Group CEO Jody Gerson announced that Scott had signed a worldwide deal with them.
Cactus Jack Records, Jack Huncho, and Astroworld (2017-2018)
Scott held a performance at Champion Square in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 16, 2017. That same year, Scott held a “Bird’s Eye View” concert on March 5. The concert began on March 10 in New Orleans, Louisiana, and ended on June 2 in Eugene, Oregon. That same month, Scoot featured himself in a single called “Portland”, a single from American rapper Quavo from the hip-hop group and Canadian rapper Drake.
View this post on Instagram
On April 3 of the same year, Travis announced that he was working on his new album, “The Quavo”. Not only this, Scott announced another album called “Astroworld”. In the same year, May 16 released three new tracks on SoundCloud. The name of these tracks respectively, are “A Man”, “Green & Purple (Featuring Playboi Carti)”, and “Butterfly Effect”.
In 2017, Quavo and the Migos did an interview in which Travis Scott confirmed his new album. They also told that Scott has more than 20 records. On December 6th of 2017, Scott American wrapper and singer ‘Tripple Redd’ was used in a single. This single name was “Dark Knight Dummo”. This song remained 72nd on the list of Billboard Hot 100. Along with this, Travis Scott released the album called “Huncho Jack” with his friend Quavo. This album started at number 3 on the billboard 200 and consistently made 7 track charts on the billboard.
Look, Mom, I Can Fly, JackBoys and The Scotts (2019-2020)
On April 28, 2019, Scott released the single from the popular HBO series Game of Thrones. Not only this, but Scott also did a music release with The Weeknd. The title of this song is “Power is Power”. Also featured on 23 May 2019 was Scott J. Cole on Young Thug’s single, The London, which later appeared on Thug’s debut studio album. On August 28 this year, Scott’s documentary film titled ‘Look Mom I Can Fly’ was released on Netflix. In addition to all this, Scott was also featured on the track “Hop Off a Jet”, a deluxe version.
On December 2 of the same year, Scott announced the album, including all of his Cactus Jack label members. Along with this, the producer of this album Chase B also joined. The title of this album was ‘JackBoys’. 22 days later, on 24 December, Travis Scott announced the release date of his album on Instagram. The album was released at the end of the year on 27 December, featuring Spanish singer Rosalía and American rapper Lil Baby. On March 20, 2020, Scott released the music video for “Out West”, which featured Young Thug.
In August 2020, Scott launched a single “The Plan” for Christopher Nolan’s film Tenet. Simultaneously, Scott released a single “Franchise” with rappers Young Thug and M.I.A, which Scott previewed on WAV radio. The song peaked at number one on Billboard’s 100 Top Songs. As a result, Travis Scott became the first singer in Billboard history to debut most songs in the top three in one year.
Travis Scott’s Other Pursuits & Earnings
Scott’s documentary film “Look Mom I Can Fly” was released on Netflix in August 2019. Apart from these, many other brands are working with Scott today. Their official partnership with Nike began in 2017 resulting in Scott releasing his first shoe with Nike in December 2017. In addition to all this, Scott starred in an advertisement for Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 2019 as well as produced a music video by the luxury house for their 2019 track “Can’t Say”.
In September 2020, Scott launched a limited food edition associated with McDonald’s. Who was offered to attend McDonald’s restaurant in North America named “The Travis Scott”. Scott and McDonald introduced a range of McDonald’s and Cactus Jack merchandise, as a result, including several clothing items and a magnet-shaped pillow. What’s more, in October 2020, Scott announced that he was joining a creative partner to promote the PlayStation 5 console. For this, he has also uploaded an unboxing video of it on YouTube.
Scott has also tried his luck in the film industry. Due to this, he made his theatrical debut as a movie store owner in the 2021 film Gully. Not only that, Scott signed A24 a movie production deal in August 2021. In addition to his music career, Scott founded a foundation called Cactus Jack in November 2020 to help fund Houston youth’s education and creative endeavours. This organization provided toys and many things to thousands of children in Houston in 2021. Even today this organization actively participates in such works.
As of 2022, Travis Scott’s net worth is around $61 million.
Travis Scott’s Personal Life
Travis Scott first came into the limelight when the news of him dating Kylie Jenner started doing the rounds. In April 2017, news of dating businesswoman Kylie Jenner made headlines in the media. In February 1985, Kylie Jenner gave birth to a daughter, whom she named Stormi Webster. The duo appeared together in a music video for “Stop Trying to Be God”, the third album from Scott’s Astroworld studios.
Read More: Luis Fonsi Net Worth 2022: Wife, Age, Bio-Wiki, Dating & Facts
After a few months, there were also rumours that both Travis and Kylie had a breakup but situations like lockdown brought them together again. Kylie Jenner revealed that Scott is expecting her second child, and in February 2022, Kylie gave birth to her second child, a baby boy. His second child was named Wolf Jacques Webster.
Travis Scott Net Worth: Awards and Nominations
During his career, Travis won many awards and was nominated for many. Following is the list of these awards:
- BET Hip Hop Awards in the category of People’s Champ Award for Antidote (2016)
- Teen Choice Awards in the category of Choice Dance Song for Know No Better (2017)
- BET Awards in the category of Best Collaboration for Sicko Mode (2019)
- Billboard Music Award in the category of Top Streaming Song for Sicko Mode (2019)
- MTV Video Music Awards in the category of Best Direction for Franchise (2021)
- BET Hip Hop Awards in the category of Album of The Year for Astroworld (2019)
- Premio Lo Nuestro Awards in the category of Video of the Year for TKN (2021)
- Latin Grammy Awards in the category of Best Short Form Music Video for TKN (2021)
- BET Hip Hop Awards in the category of Video Director of the Video for Himself (2019)
Travis Scott Car Collections
View this post on Instagram
Travis Scott is very fond of cars. You will be amazed to see his collection of cars. They have the best cars. Travis has a collection of branded luxury cars like Toyota, Lamborghini, Mercedes, and Ferrari. In the list of his current car collection, we have included the names of some cars in our list below:
- Range Rover Autobiography – $ 2,00,000 (Estimated)
- Toyota MR2 – $ 34,000 (Estimated)
- Ferrari 488 – $ 3,30,000 (Estimated)
- Mercedes Maybach G 650 – $ 1.5 Million (Estimated)
- Ferrari La Ferrari – $ 1.4 Million (Estimated)
- Lamborghini Aventador – $ 5,00,000 (Estimated)
- Bugatti Chiron – $ 3,00,000 (Estimated)
- Lamborghini Huracan – $ 3,20,000 (Estimated)
Suppose you are also a fan of cars and want to know about the world’s most expensive and best luxurious cars. Then you should read our 50 Most Expensive Luxury Car Brands In The World.
Travis Scott’s Net Worth: Controversies & Legel Issues
- Travis first faced controversy in 2015 for ignoring security during a concert at Lollapalooza. That same year, Travis encouraged his fans at an Openair Festival in Switzerland to attack a man who repeatedly said “fuck him up” and spit on him.
- In 2017 Travis was arrested as a fan filed a lawsuit after falling from a balcony and being dragged onto the stage. Not only this, in the year 2019, 3 people were crushed by a huge crowd on the premises of Astroworld.
- About 10 people died in a crowd crush during a performance at the Astroworld festival in his hometown of Houston on November 5, 2021. The age of the people who died in this incident was between 9 and 27 years. Not only this, there were allegations against Scott that even after all this, Scott continued his performance. Instead of helping those people, he kept making people “wild” and “crazy” with their music.
Discographies of Travis Scott
- Utopia (Album) – 2022
- Astroworld (Album) – 2018
- Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (Album) – 2016
- Rodeo (Album) – 2015
- Dystopia (Mixtapes) – 2022
- Days Before Rodeo (Mixtapes) – 2014
- Owl Pharaoh (Mixtapes) – 2013
- Cruis’n USA (Mixtapes) – 2011
- Buddy Rich (Mixtapes) – 2010
- B.A.P.E. (Mixtapes) – 2009
- The Graduates (EPs) – 2008
- Escape Plan (Singles) – 2021
- Durag Activity (Singles) – 2021
- Goosebumps (Singles) – 2021
- Franchise (Singles) – 2020
- The Plan (SIngles) – 2020
- TKN (Singles) – 2020
- Out West (Singles) – 2020
- Gatti (SIngles) – 2019
- Gang Gang (Singles) – 2019
Travis Scott’s Real Estate
In 2019, Travis bought a home of about 12,000 square feet in his hometown of Houston, which was worth about $14 million. This is a house built in 2005 that sits on 1.5 acres of land in a gated community. Not only this, but in June 2020, Travis bought a mansion in the hills of Brentwood (Los Angeles). The price of this mansion is said to be around 23.5 million dollars. Travis owns a very luxurious mansion near Beverly Hills in which he lived with his ex-girlfriend Kylie Jenner. According to sources, the cost of this mansion is around 13. 5 million. As of October 2022, Travis Scott’s Net Worth is about $61 Million.
Read More: Nikita Dragun Net Worth: Boyfriend, Age, Bio-Wiki & Dating
Top 10 Success Rules From Travis Scott
1. Never Compare Yourself to Others
Travis Scott says that if artists stop competing with each other, they can all find new energy. All of them should cooperate by giving up the competition. This is the real energy of life.
2. Quitting Isn’t The Only Option
Quitting in life isn’t the only option for Travis Scott. According to him, success can be achieved only by those who keep walking on this path continuously. No matter what the obstacles are, we should never give up on that road to success.
3. Choose Your Path
According to Travis, when we do something new, many things inspire us. When Travis started his career, he was inspired by many artists. He used that inspiration for his music. Finally, he found the right path and got a unique sound.
4. Break the Barriers
According to Travis Scott, we should never get discouraged by obstacles in life. Don’t let obstacles stop you from accomplishing your goal. We should always make a habit of going out of our comfort zones and doing some difficult work.
5. Do Stuff Yourself
Travis Scott says that if you have the power to do certain things and the ability to achieve different goals, then you should do it without delay. Sometimes others are needed to accomplish their goals. But always relying on others is not a good thing. Whatever you can do yourself, try to do it yourself.
6. Create What You Like
You should focus your full attention on accomplishing the work that you love. Scott has also told that while helping others, you should put your thoughts in front of them. With this, you can work according to their taste.
7. Be The Drug
Knowledge is power. Travis Scott says that when he does his work in the studio, he uses his knowledge like a drug. Knowledge is like a medicine that helps them to create hit songs and beats.
8. Connect with Right People
To get success, it is very important that you stay in touch with good people. You should try to stay away from those people who keep trying to bring down your morale. Find good people and try to build strong relationships with them. Never leave the company of people who have been with you from your past till your success.
9. Create an Experience
Travis says that we get to learn a lot from our experiences in our lives. Experience is our best teacher. Travis’s life reflects different experiences.
Travis says that if you do any of your work, then definitely bring energy to it. Energy makes that moment more wonderful and joyful. If you have ever seen Travis’s show, you must have experienced that his show is very energetic.
Top 16 Facts about Travis Scott’s Net Worth
- Travis Scott never shies away from working hard which is why Travis Scott’s net worth is around $61 million.
- The music career was not that easy for Travis Scott. He had to drop out of college to make this music career.
- One of the controversies in Travis Scott’s life is that he dated Rihanna. Although no details of this are available yet many newspapers had looked at this news.
- Travis Scott plays the drums and piano very well. He has played the drums since the age of three, and after that, he started learning piano.
- It took Travis Scott a long time to launch his music. This is the reason why he kept a collection of songs in his first album Owl Pharaoh.
- When Travis Scott was 16, he formed a band with his friends called The Graduates. But the unfortunate band didn’t last long.
- In his current relationship with Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott has shown that he is ready to do anything for romantic moments. He never misses a chance to attend any event with Kylie Jenner.
- Despite being famous as a rapper, Travis Scott says he never wants to put himself in a box because music has the power to transcend genres.
- A Travis Scott song “Sicko Mode” topped the Billboard charts for 30 consecutive weeks. The song remained at the top until Lil Nas X’s song “Old Town Road” took its place.
- Travis Scott travelled to many places to achieve success. He eventually found success in Los Angeles.
- Not only Travis Scott but his grandfather was also a musician. Travis’s grandfather was a jazz composer. His father was also a soul musician. Travis Scott says his musical inspiration comes from his family.
- Before dating Kylie Jenner, his sister Kendall was a big fan of Travis Scott.
- Believe it or not but it is true that Travis Scott’s real name is Jacques Webster.
- Travis Scott was once accused of transphobia. This was because Amada Lepore, a transgender model, appeared on the cover of one of her albums “Astroworld”. However, he denied this and said that he has nothing but love and respect for the LGBT community.
- Scott was raised by his grandmother. His father was a businessman and his mother was working at Apple Inc.
- In an interview with MTV, Travis Scott openly told that the first time he met Kid Cudi, he became very emotional.
Top 10 Travis Scott Popular Quotes
Keep Loving on the Face of Hate. – Travis Scott
There is a lot of us out here that is a bird, man. We all need just to fly. – Travis Scott
I’m attached to the beat. The beat Speaks Words. I love Music. – Travis Scott
All is Got is Myself. – Travis Scott
Everybody just has different steps in their life that they take to do what they should. – Travis Scott
I get those goosebumps every time when you are not around. – Travis Scott
Quitting is never an Option. – Travis Scott
We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them. – Travis Scott
Money is something that keeps you alive and healthy and just keeps you focused. It’s the drive. It’s the passion. – Travis Scott
How do I block you in real life? – Travis Scott
Source: Brainyquotes & Quotecatalog
FAQs related to Travis Scott’s Net Worth
Q.1 What is Travis Scott’s net Worth in 2022?
Ans: According to the Latest reports, As of October 2022 Travis Scott’s Net Worth is about $61 Million.
Q.2 What is Travis Scott’s net Worth in 2022 in Rupees?
Ans: As of October 2022 Travis Scott’s Net Worth in Rupees is about Rs.5,04,85,12,500.00 (INR).
Q.3 How old Travis Scott is?
Ans: Travis Scott was born on 30 April 1992. Currently, Travis is 31 years old.
Q.4 Is Travis Scott Dating Anyone or Cheating Kylie Jenner?
Ans: Although there were rumours that Travis Scott is cheating on Kylie Jenner and dating someone else, there is absolutely no truth in this fact.
Q.4 What is Travis Scott’s Official Website?
Ans: The official Website of Travis Scott is https://www.travisscott.com. & https://travisscottofficial.com/.
Travis Scott Net Worth: Summary
In today’s new era, Travis Scott is a famous American rapper as well as a good father. He is just 31 years old and at this age, he has touched the heights of success. Even today we can see tremendous energy and the same passion in him. He is a source of inspiration for the youth.
According to the latest reports as of October 2022, Travis Scott has a net worth of approximately $61 million.
Source: Wealthygorrila, Wikipedia & TheFamousPeople